FAMILY GETAWAY, UP TO 8 people.
FAMILY GETAWAY, UP TO 8 people.
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
About the Property
This cozy and relaxing villa is professionally decorated and fully equipped. It is situated only steps from the beach on top of the beach dune. Within 1/2 mile are Grocery and drug stores. Major themed parks, St. Augustine, and Cape Canaveral are approximately 1 hour drive.
We provide WiFi, full kitchen, Separate laundry, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans.
Situated on top of the beach dune, 1 house back from the ocean. Hill street is a quiet, single lane, one-way, beach sand road that makes going to the beach with small children easy. There are no major highways to cross., and it is only steps away. There are 2 bedrooms with Queen beds, a convertible Den with 2 twin beds, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. 2 full bathrooms. and a laundry is available 24 hours a day. We are not pet friendly.
Please give your cell phone number so the property manager can coordinate meeting you to let you in as close to the 4 pm check in as possible. If arriving late, please call and make arrangements.
Other things to note
Corona Virus State regulations will be sent to you prior to check in. An Exit Check list is provided here.
FYI: Important points
1. NO Smoking in the house. Immediate removal without refund is the result of smoking inside along with being billed for the removal of the odor.
2. All toilets and drains are pumped back up to street level . Tampax, Pads, diapers, and beach sand clog the pump. Please do not allow any of these items to go down the drain.
3. Contact the manager between 8am and 8pm, unless it is an emergency.
4. WIFI and the WIFI key are posted on the refrigerator.
5. Trash Pick up is early Monday and Thursday mornings. Containers are on South East corner of the property on Hill Street.
6. Salt air damages the appliances and all metal in the house so please keep doors and windows closed.
7. Remove all sand outside the house. There is an outside shower on the North East corner of the house and a hose to assist you with this request.
8. No parking on Hill street. Hill Street is a single lane road and must be left open for vehicles to pass. Nose in your car toward the house and 3 cars can safely park.
9. Any mechanical failures call David, or Lori .
10. The Trundle Beds roll out from under the top bed. The release bar-latch on the front edge under the bed allows the bed to raise up or lower back down to be stowed away.
11. Cleaning and disinfectant spray have been provided for you to maintain a safe living environment.
12. Please place furniture back where it was when you arrived.
• Set Air conditioner to 78 degrees
• Set refrigerator to setting 1
• Remove all trash from the house and place in the designated area on Hill
• Wash all dishes and cookware. (They can be left clean in the dishwasher)
• Unplug all coffee pots
• Close all windows
• Lock all the doors
• Leave keys on the kitchen counter
For referrals for local events, shopping, restaurants, recreational equipment rentals, golf, fishing, etc please contact our manager Lori or David.
- TV with standard cable/satellite
- Books and reading material
- Linens Provided
- Dedicated workspace
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking basics
- Dishes and silverware
- Coffee maker: Keurig coffee machine
- Wine glasses
- Baking sheet
- Dining table
- Public or shared beach access – Beachfront Guests can enjoy a nearby beach
- Private entrance
- Launderette nearby
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private patio or balcony
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ grill
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Cleaning products
- Body soap
- Outdoor shower
- Hot water
- Shower gel
- Bed linen
- Clothes drying rack
- Clothes storage
- CeilingWIRE fan
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Pets allowed
- Long-term stays allowed
- Host greets you
- Baby safety gates
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
great location and very clean!
Great spot, great parking, quiet and all the amenities. Thank you!
David and Carmen are amazing hosts and very friendly. They are thoughtful and we really enjoyed staying in their beautiful home a short walk away from the beach. Great stay!
David and Carmen were great host. The house is literally steps from the beach in a great location. Me a my family had a great time and would recommend this place to anyone.
The home was beautifully decorated and had plenty of amenities including a nice kitchen with all necessary appliances and cooking utensils. The home was very clean with plenty of linens and also has a laundry room with washer and dryer. There were 2 outside seating areas that we loved for having breakfast and afternoon/evening cocktails. There were beach towels, chairs and some beach toys. Just a very short walk to the beach and we even got to see a SpaceX launch one morning. Flagler Avenue is only about a 20 minute walk. Great location and David and Carmen were great hosts! Thumbs up on everything!
Great place and great location. Thanks so much! Everything was great!
This place is a Floridian jewel. Great location near all the awesome spots in New Smyrna. A very comfortable base of operations for visiting family in the area while still feeling like you're on vacation.
The location can’t be beat for the price. Lovely home. Very comfortable beds. Easy communication with the host. We will probably use it again if it’s available when we return.
House is exactly as described, walking distance to everything, plenty of beach towels, nice neiborhood. We will stay here again. Great location for the whole family! Carmen and Lori are excellent hosts providing quick answers to all of our questions!