FAMILY VACATION, up to 10 people.
FAMILY VACATION, up to 10 people.
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
About the Property
Beautifully decorated, very clean, sanitized, spacious ocean view villa is only steps away from the ocean. This 4 bedroom 2 bath upper level villa offers full kitchen, laundry, outdoor patio, bbq. It is located 1/2 mile from all your shopping needs. 12+ restaurants are nearby. Flagler Ave is within walking distance straight down the beach. The quiet, one way, single lane, dune top Hill Street is safe for families with young children getting to the beach without crossing A1A.
The harmonious blend of tropical colors and wood tones gives the villa a relaxing Island feel. Well equipped for you needs. There are 2 dedicated bedrooms and 2 convertible private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The vaulted ceilings and large windows give much light to the spacious living area. There is a laundry unit in the villa. There is a separate and private villa downstairs that when available can increase your group size by 8 more people.
Easiest access is by parking on Hill Street. Nosing in the cars you can fit 3-4 there. Do not park on Hill Street. There is a short set of steps to enter the villa at the front and a spiral staircase to the rear. Your cell phone number should be given to the property manager checking you in to coordinate meeting you at the property as close to the 4 PM check in as possible. Please call and make additional arrangements if arriving late. We are pet friendly with a maximum of 2 dogs with a pet fee of $100 per pet.
Other things to note
Corona Virus State regulations will be sent to you prior to check in. An Exit Check list is provided here.
FYI: Important points
1. NO Smoking in the house. Immediate removal without refund is the result of smoking inside along with being billed for the removal of the odor.
2. All toilets and drains are pumped back up to street level . Tampax, Pads, diapers, and beach sand clog the pump. Please do not allow any of these items to go down the drain.
3. Contact the manager between 8am and 8pm, unless it is an emergency.
4. WIFI and the WIFI key are posted on the refrigerator.
5. Trash Pick up is early Monday and Thursday mornings. Containers are on South East corner of the property on Hill Street.
6. Salt air damages the appliances and all metal in the house so please keep doors and windows closed.
7. Remove all sand outside the house. There is an outside shower on the North East corner of the house and a hose to assist you with this request.
8. No parking on Hill street. Hill Street is a single lane road and must be left open for vehicles to pass. Nose in your car toward the house and 3 cars can safely park.
9. Any mechanical failures call David at 561-201-5603, or Lori at 386-334-2787.
10. The Trundle Beds roll out from under the top bed. The release bar-latch on the front edge under the bed allows the bed to raise up or lower back down to be stowed away.
11. Cleaning and disinfectant spray have been provided for you to maintain a safe living environment.
12. Please place furniture back where it was when you arrived.
• Set Air conditioner to 78 degrees
• Set refrigerator to setting 1
• Remove all trash from the house and place in the designated area on Hill Street.
• Wash all dishes and cookware. (They can be left clean in the dishwasher)
• Unplug all coffee pots
• Close all windows
• Lock all the doors
• Leave keys on the kitchen counter
For referrals for local events, shopping, restaurants, recreational equipment rentals, golf, fishing, etc please contact our manager Lori at 386-344-2787 or David at 561-201-5603.
- TV with standard cable/satellite
- Free parking on premises
- Hair Dryer
- Cleaning products
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking basics
- Dishes and silverware
- Coffee maker: Keurig coffee machine
- Wine glasses
- Baking sheet
- Barbecue utensils
- Dining table
- Private entrance
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ grill
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Toilet Paper
- Outdoor shower
- Body soap
- Hot water
- Bed linen
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Clothes storage
- Ceiling fan
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Dedicated workspace
- Long-term stays allowed
- Host greets you
- High chair
- Baby safety gates
stromectol alternative We show that homozygosity for p
The places is implacable. Cozy. Excellent. The whole family enjoyed the stay.
This is a wonderful place!
Truly amazing. Great location and hospitality was incredible. Owners were so kind and always in touch to see if we needed anything. Would 100% recomend this place to anybody.
Amazing beach-comfortable beds- convenient to grocery/restaurants- great large kitchen/dining- very unique decor- lovely!
David and Carmen’s place is a neat experience you won’t get many places. With just a hop skip and jump to the beach you can’t beat the location! Carmen was incredible at check in, she made it super easy and was very accommodating. The place was sparkling clean and felt very homey! We all slept very comfortably! We are looking forward to returning in the future!
David and Carmen’s was a great fit for us, checking in and checking out was a breeze. The location is great, just a short walk to the beach. The home is decorated i such a way that you really get in the beach mood. Beds were incredibly comfortable. A great stay overall.
The house is perfectly located in New Smyrna, included all the amenties and more, and the decor is stunning. The hosts are amazing and helped us find great places to eat. I have stayed in many places in NSB, and this house will now be first on my list!
Great place to stay in New Smyrna
Very tastefully decorated place just steps from the beach. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay!
Location is perfect for a family on vacation. Walking distance to most things was easy and enjoyable. Beach was perfect and I loved walking down and watching the sun rise each morning. The home was beautiful and came with most everything you would want.
A magical place to stay in NSB! We rang in the new year here with a big group and it was a perfect place. Full of character, clean, and location was perfect. We walked to the restaurants and bars on Flagler ave. Highly recommend this place!