Anderson Island Home w/Yard & Hot Tub by Beaches
Anderson Island Home w/Yard & Hot Tub by Beaches
- House 2300 Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
About the Property
Adventure awaits on the "secret island" when you stay at this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 14! Nestled on the small-but-mighty Anderson Island, this home poses as the perfect escape for a weekend retreat or family reunion. Leave your worries on the mainland as you explore 8 square miles of lush landscape; home to golf courses, beaches, trails, fishing spots, and swimming holes. Whatever your outdoor adventure may be, find it just minutes from this charming island home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, by the front and rear entryways, both facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 5: King Bed
Turn the clock to island time as you enjoy the great outdoors that surround this property. Providing well-appointed accommodations for up to 14 guests, this large home is perfect for entertaining big families or groups and hosting graduation celebrations, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties, business retreats, honeymoons, and other fun engagements!
Spend leisurely days in the backyard, while the kiddos venture off to the nearby park to fish in the stocked pond or play frisbee golf. With age-old pines and peaceful trails surrounding the home, it's not uncommon for friendly black-tailed deer to stop by to say hello or sneak a snack!
This house is well-equipped to assist you with any excursion, on or off the water. Explore the island via one of the 2 provided bikes, paddleboard off the coast, fish for trout and bass, or take it easy and float on a high-end water inflatable.
After a busy day, retreat inside for an afternoon off your feet. Unwind with your favorite DVD playing on the flat-screen TV in the main living room, or bunker down for a family movie marathon on the flat-screen TV in the basement.
When stomachs begin to growl, refuel with a hearty feast. Send the steak savvy outside to perfect an entree on the gas grill, while side dishes are prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Spend cool nights inside with a hot meal at the dining table, and warmer ones outside for an alfresco dinner on the balcony!
End the night in absolute relaxation - whether it's with s'mores by the outdoor fire pit, playing board games and Foosball in the basement, or sinking into the private hot tub on the deck. When tired eyes call you to rest, retreat to one of the 5 bedrooms featured throughout the home.
-- THE LOCATION --
This little island makes it easy to spend your days on Nisqually Reach! The peaceful waters provide perfect conditions for paddle boating, water skiing, and rafting, with plenty of wake for jet skiing, inter tubing and boating! Stop by the general store to buy some bait for trout and bass fishing, or head to the marina to jig for squid.
If you're travelling with the little ones, you'll find a bounty of family-friendly activities! Head to the Lowell Johnson Park, often called the Old Swimming Hole, for water slides and swimming galore. Be sure to paddle out to the high dive in the middle of Florence Lake!
Anderson Island is an outdoor oasis, so soak up the sunshine and enjoy it all! Play a game of tennis, tee off at the 9-hole golf course, or head out on a a bike ride, trail walk, or even night hike! After a busy day, refuel with dinner from the Riviera Lakeshore Restaurant, or drinks from Anderson Island Vineyard.
While you're here, be sure to enjoy some of the local favorites. Spend mornings at the farmer's market, afternoons visiting the Anderson Island Historical Society Museum, and evenings watching a concert at Johnson Farm!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, DVD library, in-unit laundry machines, board games, Foosball table, 2 adult bikes, 2 kayaks, paddle board, water inflatables, frisbees, private hot tub, second-floor balcony, smoke detectors, private entry to the home, essentials (including hand soap, towels, bed sheets, toilet paper, paper toils, and garbage bags) driveway parking, and much more!
- With accommodations for up to 14 guests, this large home is perfect for entertaining big families or groups and hosting graduation celebrations, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties, business retreats, honeymoons, and other fun engagements!
- Unbeatable Anderson Island location - Easy access to all the best of the island, including a golf course, disc golf course, playgrounds, beaches, the old swimming hole, and marinas!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle–Tacoma International Airport ( 45.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, by the front and rear entryways, both facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 14 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
- Optional Kayak Fee $30/stay: Includes two inflatable, 2-seat kayaks with paddles & life-jackets (2-adult & 2-child sized). Contact Evolve to add this to your reservation
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Do not alter the water heater under any circumstance
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Video Games
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Our family of 10 greatly enjoyed this property for a mini family reunion! Amazingly stocked kitchen and home made our time very sweet - from finding everything we could possibly want in the kitchen, to a great DVD collection, game collection and quiet activities like puzzle and coloring books! The hot tub was great fun in the evenings and the life jackets and towels made beach time perfect with the three grandbabies! We will be back and will highly recommend this to our friends! Thanks for everything!!
beautiful location...clean...priced right
This house was PERFECT! We had 7 adults and 6 children to celebrate my father's birthday. It was exactly like the photos show. Kitchen was well stocked. The grill had an extra propane tank, which was very considerate. There were lots of blankets and towels. Honestly, all the accommodations of this vacation house were very thought out and VERY well done. It's a great place to make memories.